Many hair customers around the world have been intrigued by the beauty and quality of Vietnamese hair. This article will cover everything about this hair item from its quality, price, how to get the alluring look of Vietnamese hair and top factories to get it.
1. Vietnamese hair has top-notch quality
Vietnamese women are recognized for their beautiful long black hair, which is an iconic symbol of femininity, elegance and strength. Growing and taking care of long hair is a habit that they preserve and pass down to the younger generations to enhance the iconic Vietnamese beauty. Vietnamese hair, therefore, has a charismatic look and exceptional quality.
- Clear origin: Vietnamese hair is collected from Vietnamese donors aged between 18 and 35 who mostly live in mountainous and rural areas. They live in a fresh climate, green environment with an abundance of herbs and plant-based foods. They have the habit of growing long hair, taking care of hair with traditional herbal hair care routine and having a healthy diet. The hair taken from such donors has an irresistible beauty with healthy shine and soft texture.
- Beautiful texture: Vietnamese human hair stands out for its charming, silky texture. The hair strand is strong, thich, yet it is soft, glowing and silky smooth. The beautiful texture is the reflection of a good hair care routine and skillful workmanship that maintain and enhance the natural beauty of the hair.
- Versatility: The sleek and healthy look of Vietnamese hair makes it incredibly versatile and easy to manage. You can style it into any hairstyle you want. Whether you need a voluminous diva-ish look, a mane-like model style or some exciting change to your normal hairstyle, Vietnam human hair can meet all your needs. You can curl, dye and even bleach it and it will still look brand new with good care.
- Durability: Unlike many other types of hair that degrade after a short period of time, Vietnamese hair in its best condition is durable and long-lasting. It can last for years with proper care and maintenance.
- Low maintenance: As it is cut from the scalp, Vietnamese hair needs regular and proper maintenance to retain its excellent characteristics. However, it doesn’t need as much care as Indian hair or Chinese, which is a worthwhile investment in the long run.
Not only does Vietnamese hair have breathtaking beauty, it’s also of top-notch quality. The beautiful texture, versatility, durability, and low maintenance make Vietnamese hair the best choice for hair lovers around the globe.
Vietnamese hair has top-notch quality
2. Vietnamese hair’s price and factors affecting price
Thanks to the abundant hair supply and skilled workers, Vietnamese hair is totally affordable. Although it may be slightly more expensive than other hair types but it’s a worthwhile investment in long run.
2.1. The price of Vietnamese hair
Elegant as it looks, exceptional as its quality is, Vietnamese hair has a surprisingly affordable price. From just $8 you can get Vietnamese hair items that meet all your demands. Though the price may seem slightly more expensive than other types of hair extensions like Indian hair and Chinese hair, which can cost as low as $5 or $6 but the value received exceeds your expectations.
2.2. Factors affecting the price of Vietnamese hair
The price of Vietnamese hair also depends on some factors such as the quality grade, length and type of hair extension that are listed below.
2.2.1. The quality grade of Vietnamese hair
Vietnamese hair is frequently categorized into three quality grades that are single drawn, double drawn and super double drawn based on the uniformity of the hair strands’ lengths.
- Single drawn: Single drawn is the cheapest type with 50-55 percent of the hair with the ordered length and the rest being shorter. This is a good option for someone with a tight budget. As single-drawn natural straight and bone straight can look lank, it’s advisable that you should buy curly or wavy hair of this grade.
- Double drawn: Double drawn Vietnamese hair is the best selling product at many hair stores for its fine quality and reasonable price. The uniformity of the hair length is 70-75% of the requested length, which is enough for casual use and some touch-ups for special events.
- Super double drawn: Vietnam human hair item of super double drawn quality is considered of highest quality, a luxurious and high-end product with 90-95% of the hair with the same length. This beauty item is most sought-after by someone who needs a gorgeous, well-groomed look in public. However, if you have a good budget, you can opt for this deluxe hair treat.
Vietnamese hair price depends on three quality grades: single drawn, double drawn and super double drawn. The more hair is of the same length, the more expensive it will be.
2.2.2. The length of Vietnamese hair
Hair length is another factor that affects the cost of Vietnamese hair. Longer hair, of course, has a higher price than short hair. Nowadays, long hair is getting scarcer and scarcer due to rapid industrialization, and the change in lifestyle and habits of Vietnamese people. This hair item can only be found in rural and mountainous areas in Vietnam.
Moreover, Vietnamese human hair of better length is significantly more expensive because it takes a lot of time and effort to grow and maintain long hair. Normally, you can find hair items that are 8-36 inches in length in most hair vendors. Hair extensions with lengths up to 40 are quite rare and hard to find.
2.2.3. The type of Vietnamese hair extension
The types of Vietnamese hair extensions is a factor that determines the pricing. Usually weft hair tends to be cheaper than other kinds of hair extensions such as clip-ins, tape-ins or tape-ins. Price of hair weft starts from $10 while clip-ins cost around $12. Hair bulk is the most affordable hair item, with prices starting from $8.
What’s more, the colors and styles of the hair also decide whether it’s cheap or expensive. Styled hair like wavy and curly is more expensive than natural straight hair. Bleached hair costs more money than natural black hair or hair with dark color like honey brown or chestnut brown as it requires stronger hair strands and meticulous treatment to turn them into that color.
There are three factors affecting the price of Vietnamese hair
3. How to check the quality of Vietnamese hair
Vietnamese hair, in general, is well-known for its outstanding characteristics and quality. However, you need to be careful when purchasing this hair item from any source. Here are what you should do to check the quality of products you get.
- Visual test: Unprocessed human hair extensions will be perfect and have a natural luster from root to tip. You can check the end of the hair to see if it has any frizz, split ends.
- Smell test: High-quality Vietnamese hair mustn’t go through too many chemical treatments. You can smell the hair to check that. If there is an odor, it is certain that chemicals have been used to cure or maintain the hair, which may have drastically reduced its quality.
- Hair shedding test: Touching synthetic hair causes it to seem dry, brittle, and scratchy. It’s difficult to even brush it or run your fingers through your hair. . If your fingers get tangled and there is a lot of shedding, this is an indication that the hair has been overprocessed and is of poor quality. High-quality Vietnam human hair, on the other hand, is silky from top to bottom, making it simple to brush and style
- Sink test: By doing the sink test, you can tell if the hair is of good quality. Put a few hair strands of Vietnamese hair in a glass of water. If the hair floats on the surface of the water, it’s of good quality. On the other hand, if it sinks to the bottom of the glass, it’s low-quality hair. As the cuticle is damaged, the hair absorbs water and sinks.
By doing the test above, you can get Vietnamese hair with the best quality.
4. How to achieve the beautiful look of Vietnamese hair
If you want to achieve the Rapunzel-esque look of Vietnamese hair, there are two ways to go. You can buy it or take care of your own hair the way Vietnamese women do.
4.1. Buying Vietnamese hair extensions
Buying Vietnamese hair extensions is the fastest and easiest way to get the lustrous hair look. There are two ways to purchase this hair item: through a hair factory or commercial hair company. While a hair factory is the key supplier that is able to manufacture this human commodity in-house, a commercial company acts as the distributor in the supply chain. If you want to buy Vietnamese hair extension products in large quantities to start a business or to open a salon, a wholesale hair factory is a good option. If you want to buy hair for personal use, a commercial company will be a good destination.
Moreover, you need to pay attention to the hair products you want to buy. You need to choose the right hair length, the suitable hair styles, and the most affordable price that you are willing to pay for a hair item.
4.2. Taking care of your own hair to achieve the Vietnamese hair look
The secret behind the appealing and mysterious looks of Vietnamese hair is the topic for discussion in many network platforms. In this part the well -kept beauty secrets of Vietnamese women will be revealed to you. Stay tuned, readers.
- A natural hair care routine: Vietnamese women take care of their own hair with what mother nature gives them. They wash their hair with homemade shampoo made of locust, lemongrass, grapefruit peels, gingers,.. which gently wash off the excess oil and dirt while gently nourishing the hair and scalp. This is the secret behind the wonderful long black Vietnamese hair.
- Balanced diets: The hair is the reflection of how well you treat it. Good hair doesn’t just come from a good hair care routine alone, it must be the result of eating the right food, leading a healthy lifestyle and taking care of your wellbeing. A balanced, plant-based diet which is inspired from Vietnamese cuisine and is full of hair-loving nutrients can help you replenish the vitamins and minerals deficiency that your hair needs.
- Healthy lifestyles: Vietnamese people are known for their optimism. Vietnamese women generally have a stress-free, active lifestyle which affects the overall scalp heath. Try to reduce your stress, take up exercises and go to bed on time and you will get faster hair growth, less hair fall and thicker hair density.
A natural hair care routine, healthy and balanced diet and lifestyles are three key things to achieve the dreamlike Vietnamese hair look. When everything is on point, your hair will stay healthy for years and years to come.
5. Top factories to get Vietnamese hair
Finding a Vietnamese hair wholesaler can be overwhelming as there are many hair vendors on the market. From various customer reviews, here are the top five best factories for you.
5.1. Vin Hair Vendor sells the best Vietnamese hair
Vin Hair Vendor is the best place to buy Vietnamese hair. Having operated on the hair extension market for more than ten years, Vin Hair truly understands the demands of the customers around the world for top-notch Vietnamese hair products and tries to make that a reality for the customers.
- Products: Hair bulk, hair extensions, weft hair in various colors from the traditional jet black colors, honey brown, chestnut brown to dark blonde, light blonde and vibrant colors such as pink,purple, red, blue. They are available in numerous textures like: bone straight, wavy, curly..
- Lengths: 6-32 inches
- Price: from $8
- Policy: Exchanges and returns accepted
Vin Hair Vendor, with years of expertise in the hair extension market, has been going great lengths to provide Vietnamese hair with highest quality and competitive prices.
Vin Hair Vendor is the best Vietnamese hair supplier.
5.2. Mic Hair – a popular Vietnamese hair supplier
Mic Hair is a popular hair vendor that focuses on producing and supplying Vietnamese hair to the global hair market. Having established its own reputation, Mic Hair has thousands of loyal customers worldwide
- Products: Mostly bulk hair and weft hair in a variety of lengths and color
- Prices: from $7
- Policy: 30 days returns accepted
Mic Hair is considered one of the best suppliers of Vietnamese hair. They are dedicated to supplying the most beautiful hair items with a diverse range, which captivates the attention of worldwide customers over the recent years.
5.3. MCSARA is a reliable supplier of Vietnamese hair
MCSARA is one of the first hair vendors in Vietnam. They are widely recognized for offering premium Vietnamese hair at a reasonable price
- Products: wigs, weft hair, tape-ins, tip-ins
- Prices: from $9.9
- Policy: allow returns under special circumstances
MCSARA received a lot of good reviews from their clients, however, some may complain about the delay in shipping time.
5.4. 5S Hair offers affordable Vietnamese hair items
If you are looking for a reasonable Vietnamese hair source, 5S Hair is one of the top choices to fulfill your needs.
- Products: Mostly hair wigs and weft hair
- Price: from $8,8
- Policy: 2 days returns and exchanges under specific conditions
In spite of the limited products in stock, 5S Hair is still one of the best Vietnamese hair vendors that you should take into consideration.
5.5. AZ Hair is an outstanding Vietnamese hair vendor
AZ Hair, which has been operating in hair extension market for more than 10 years, provide exceptional Vietnamese hair with excellent customer service
- Products: bulk hair, hair weft, closures and frontals
- Price: from $11.8
- Policy: accept exchanges and returns within 3 days
With the commitment to ethical sourcing and sustainability, AZ Hair is a dependable supplier for premium Vietnamese hair.
Vietnamese hair is really beautiful, so it is the dream of many girls in the world. If you are also attracted by this beautiful hair type and also want to own a beautiful Vietnamese hair, find Vietnamese hair factories through the article: https://vinhairvendor.com/all-about-vietnamese-hair-factory-and-their-business-secrets/