Buying a car is one of the biggest investments you make in your life. A shady dealer hiding crucial details about the vehicle means your money is about to go down the drain.
You want to ensure that the car isn’t stolen, repaired too often, or up for a title loan, and you can never be too careful. A dealer isn’t going to give you this information, especially if they’re looking to sell more than the market value.
This is where you should be asking for the vehicle’s VIN before finalizing a deal. Learn everything you need to know about a vehicle’s history so you’re not left in the dark when deciding between options for your next car.
What is VINNumberLookup?
If you’ve already stepped into the process of searching for vehicles to buy, looking up the VIN with the help of VINNumberLookup would be ideal choice.
VINNumberLookup is a platform that gathers updated information on a vehicle using its VIN – a unique set of numbers given to all manufactured vehicles. The best part is that it’s free, without any subscription needed!
All you need to do is enter the VIN in the bar and let the site search through its expansive database. You’ll acquire the specific information on the vehicle from the manufactured year and specs details to accidents and maintenance history.
VINNumberLookup isn’t restricted to a handful of vehicle brands; you can get data on any vehicle registered across the US. Their state-of-the-art database collects the latest data on vehicles from various public and private records, so you’ll have everything you need to know in one place.
That’s not all; they also offer license plate check services. Browse the VINNumberLookup website and redirect to the license plate lookup tab to get a detailed report on a vehicle’s registration, history, and owner.
With hundreds, if not thousands, of VIN Number check sites, you’d be wondering if this one stands out or will only leave you disappointed. VINNumberLookup not only provides several benefits but also takes the position of one of the best VIN check tools out there.
Here’s a list of its pros and cons:
- Detailed Reports: If you’re interested in a vehicle, it’s best to know everything you possibly can about it, not just an overview. You can get information like its model from anywhere, but VINNumberLookup provides detailed reports with important information like registration, ownership, maintenance, accident history, etc.
- Updated Database: This tool ensures you get up-to-date information on the vehicle you’re looking at. Forget about the initial data only; you’ll even know the last time the owner changed the vehicle’s oil. On top of that, their database is regularly updated and collects data from multiple sources, so you’re only getting accurate data.
- No Hidden Charges: It has become common for service platforms to advertise themselves as free, only to charge hidden fees later on in the process. Fortunately, VINNumberLookup doesn’t charge anything; the platform is completely free for users looking for information on a vehicle!
- User-Friendly Platform: Not a tech-savvy person? Not a problem. VINNumberLookup has made its website as user-friendly as possible. You won’t have to spend hours trying to navigate it; instead, you can get started by searching with VIN numbers or license plates within minutes.
- Country-Wide Accessibility: No matter where you are in the US and whatever vehicle you’re gathering information on, as long as it’s manufactured in the country, you can use VINNumberLookup. The website is available across the country, ensuring its wide availability for anyone anywhere in the US.
- It’s Relatively New: The only disadvantage of VINNumberLookup is that it hasn’t been in the market for long. However, with that said, it brings a range of services that brings it to the same level as its competitors. Plus, their large database and accurate information have consistently left users satisfied.
What Services Does VINNumberLookup Offer?
If you’re convinced that VINNumberLookup can solve your vehicle inspection troubles, you’d want to know how it works. The platform offers several services in this dimension. Here’s how you can use the website to gather information on a vehicle:
VIN Number Lookup
If you’ve already obtained a vehicle’s VIN number, you’re halfway there. On VINNumberLookup’s homepage, you’ll find a search bar to enter the 17-digit series unique to that vehicle. Once you’ve done that, you’ll get the report within minutes.
License Plate Lookup
Don’t have a vehicle’s VIN number, but you do remember its license plate? Leave it to VINNumberLookup to scan their database and compile the information. Go to the license plate checkup tab and enter the number to procure the data.
VIN Check by Manufacturer
Knowing a vehicle’s manufacturer and VIN enables you to get complete information on it using VINNumberLookup. Their website has a list of 100+ manufacturers. Select the brand and enter the vehicle’s VIN number to get its entire history of it.
License Plate Check by State
Another service provided by VINNumberLookup to its users is searching for a vehicle using its license plate by state. They cover all of the 50 states in the US and retrieve 100% correct information. Their database provides important information, such as registration status, owner details, VIN number, vehicle history, and more.
How to Perform a VIN Check with VINNumberLookup?
If you’re new to getting information on a vehicle with its VIN, we’ve got you covered. Follow these steps to get an extensive report on any vehicle for free:
- Get the VIN Number: Firstly, you’ll need the VIN of the vehicle you’re interested in. The dealer can give this to you, or you can get it from the vehicle’s manual book, engine, dashboard, or driver’s side.
- Enter the VIN on the website: After getting the VIN number, open VINNumberLookup’s website and enter the 17-digit number in the tab. Once you’ve clicked on search, the website will collect the data.
- Get Your Report: Finally, once your report is retrieved, you can download it or share it with any contact, Whatsapp or email.
VINNumberLookup has unparalleled features owing to its advanced database. Not only that, but you can get comprehensive reports using VIN, license plate number, and VIN decoder by manufacturer or state without having to pay a single penny.
With this tool, never make another vehicle deal again in hindsight when you can make an informed choice using VINNumberLookup.